New & addicted 2SWeeTS

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 31, 2013 2:51am
via Android

Sweets.... diet, my main probs and a low energy lev too But im sure my lack of energy comes from the sweets

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 31, 2013 3:29am
via Android

I have a similar problem, sugar gets me with seriously irresistible cravings. I have one bite of one cookie and the whole night is shot, I'm up late eating everything with sugar i can get.

I pretty much try to stay away from it, but getting past the first few hours or days is tough. It's good to have some fruit on hand to eat when you're craving sweets. I don't eat a lot of fruit usually but when trying to detox from sugar I allow myself as much fruit as I want. After the first day or two it gets easier. That's about all I can tell you from my point of view... I wish it were easier.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 31, 2013 3:44am
via Android

Hopefully tryin this new app & communicating with other ppl that have been in the same situation will help me get thru this (which im pretty stoked about) Btw tHnx muchh 4 Ur thoughts I tried the fruit thing before but I wasnt as commited/determined as I am this time. Today I really want to feel better and be more healthy within as opposed to B4 when i jus wanted to look better for the image

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 31, 2013 3:52am
via Android

One more thought. ... ppl talk about a "Cheat day" where u eat wutever u want. What do u think if it... have u tried this or know anyone who has?

31 Oct
You commented about low energy....sugar lows def affect that...Im a sweets person and I take a natural tablet that is called snack defense that regulates blood sugar. When you are craving sweets or carbs it is ur blood sugar drop...I take it then and I'm fine!! Cravings gone! And I drink tea that gives natural energy while burning 80 calories per serving :-) amazing stuff
31 Oct
Hey jennifer thnx for thoughts I posted a comment back to ur comment but I did it wrong I believe can u see it in topic thread below? Bcus Id like to hear from u
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 31, 2013 5:21am
via Android

Yeah I have cheat days like every weekend. Not sure if it's that great or not, yet, but I know that I'm not doing all this healthy stuff just so I can never have a milkshake again.

I Just keep track of my calories and stuff for the week so I can make sure that my cheats don't set me back, they just slow my progress a bit, it's still progress though.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 31, 2013 2:06pm
via Android

Hmmm.... this pills sounds almost too good to be tru lols But I will deff check it im willing to research and try new ideas to get me feeling better and to help reach my goals So tell me where can i find this snack pill? and what brand do u personally use? so I can check it out online thnx so very much for ur thoughts n ur expierence

31 Oct
Hey heather, I saw ur comment just now :-) I am a health coach and have played around with different things to help with all of this. My best result has been on herbalife. Been on it for 2.5 years, dropped my pant size without trying to and have tons of energy. The pill is called snack defense, its all natural and even helps get people off of diabetes medication, thats how safe it is. If you want a way of getting it let me know.
31 Oct
Im gonna read up on it online first then decide THNX for gettin so asap:-)
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 31, 2013 2:42pm
via Android

I had a  problem with sweets. But once i started exercising, and trying to be more healthy i would look at the calories on the back of some of my sweets. There i realized that 35mins on the eliptical was almost all for nothing after eating it. So thats has helped me.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 31, 2013 5:49pm
via Android

Evey girl that post on here is answered by a guy and not just one guy its like a flock of sad excuses of guys who dl this app in hopes of talking to women without face to face contact not to workout and share there diet plans or exercise plans its truly sad.

31 Oct
Whats that saying.... If ya dont got nothing nice to say or for this forum, anything to contribute... plse just move on

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51