6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 7:01pm
via Android

Hello Guys
I have a little question.
I have a problem with sweets.
When we have sweets I always eat thre whole thing alone.
Today I ate 1100 calories only sweets.
How can I just eat a little bit.
But it isn't a problem for m e to eat a nothing when I start I eat everything.
I need help.

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 7:18pm
via Android

Simply put you need more self-control. What is more important sweets or your health.

19 Nov
P.S. didn't mean that in a hateful way. Oh and KMF!!! Keep moving forward.
19 Nov
Thank you
19 Nov
Your welcome. I know its not really that helpful but every time you reach for a sweet ask yourself what's more important to you a sweet know or your health tomorrow and self-control only comes with practice. TST today shapes tomorrow. Good luck :-)
19 Nov
Lol now not know
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 9:00pm
via Android

I know exactly what you're talking about! What I do is try to avoid sweets if I can and just eat fruit or chew gum. But every once in a while, I'll either have something small or if it's big, I eat half and try my best to stay away from the rest for half an hour to see if I still want it. If I do, it's just going to have to be my cheat day lol or I can split up whatever I have into multiple days. Good luck :)

19 Nov
When it comes to sweets which are one of my favorite things to eat. I simply choose a day to eat the sweets that I want lets say a Saturday or Sunday and a Friday. I pick one of those days to eat the sweets that I want but not overdoing it self control is needed. If during the weeks you want to eat something try eating fruits such as kiwi, strawberry, banana, orange, etc
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 9:12pm
via Android

Dnt buy thm...packages of multiple sweets if they r a temptation or weakness for u having thm around is like buying ur own failure u set urself up for defeat...instead treat urself every once in awhile with somthing u like never multiple servings though just a single serving...and ull enjoy it more and u will also feel better to

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 12:38am
via Android

I'm the same way. As soon as I start eating sugar it becomes nearly uncontrollable.  I'll be ransacking the house for cookies like a junkie looking for a lost stash. It starts a cycle of craving that can have me eating badly for days.

The hardest part is breaking out of the cycle. You gotta just not eat sugar. After a day or two it gets way easier, especially if you're eating healthy.

Try eating a bit more fruit that first day or two, then taper that down too. Drink lots of water. You gotta pay attention to what you're eating very closely, because many products have hidden sugar (like cereal) that will start your body craving again.  I try to stick to all natural kinds of stuff that doesn't have ingredients lists. Fruit veggies meats whole grains and nuts.

You gotta just do it and get out of the cycle. Your body and brain can work against you in this time, you may have thoughts that make eating sugar seem like the most rational good idea and you have to do it for the good of mankind but you gotta be like "no way, stop lyin, brain"

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 8:24am
via Android

What you can do is not see them as a 'forbidden' thing. But include them in your eating pattern. Its a bit psycological warfare with yourself.

When you allow yourself to eat 5 or 8 sweets every other day orso. It becomes easier to stick to just those. And after a while i always notice it becomes easier to do it every 3 days or 4. If you find a good replacing thing to eat when you usually crave sweets that always helps too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51