I love Sweets!!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Dec 7, 2013 4:51pm
via Android

Ughh I love sweets but I need to stop dealing with them. Lol what are things one could eat for sweet cravings besides fruits?

07 Dec
Fruits but you can always eat sweets but not to much when i eat sweets i always workout to make them gone lol
08 Dec
Banaana pudding
11 Dec
I buy the fiber one bars or calorie friendly sweets.
01 Feb
Buy sugar free treats. Murray products are amazing! http://www.murraysugarfree.com/
01 Feb
Fiber one bars are still loaded with sugar. Just because it's low in calorie doesn't mean it's low in sugar.
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Dec 7, 2013 6:31pm
via Android

Carrot cake

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2013 6:34pm
via Android

Bananas

03 Feb
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 2:08pm
via Android

Sweets or really sugar is really addictive so you have to wean yourself off. I would feel very fatigued or get headaches as a withdrawal symptom. Try to find snacks that give you a taste taste that will be pleasing with less and less sugar content. I found that a few weeks I could do without sugar all together, but it was not easy.
BTW trail bars and fiber bars are great.

01 Feb
Don't punish yourself. Try this. www.murraysugarfree.com its delicious and zero sugar.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 2:40pm
via iOS
I still eat sweets but in moderation . Also try tea, chewing gum, dark chocolate hard candy
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 3:06pm
via iOS
There are many healthy sweets that you can make yourself. The main ingredient is either almond flour or coconut flour, and both are very high in protein and good fats. They can be sweetened with coconut sugar or coconut nectar, too, which is low glycemic. I would also invest in an ice cream machine. You can literally make a protein shake and put it into the machine to make ice cream. It is healthy and will curve your sweet tooth. If you would like some recipes, just let me know, because I have lots! 

Hope this helps and God bless! 
13 Feb
I love the protein shake ice cream idea!
15 Feb
Ariana that sounds great. We do it half way sometimes making a shake with frozen fruits. Is a delicious half dozen shake. But we'll try your idea next summer :-)
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 7:12pm
via iOS
Frozen grapes are yum!
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 8:15pm
via Android

Today I am very try from heard and I need this week to rest ok

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 11:30pm
via Android

Do you get eny bad mond grain head aks

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 11:35pm
via Android

I'm Sweet.

14 Feb
Nuts is good
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 9:47pm
via Android

Anything healthy besides fruit? Nothing really - unless you get the 'healthy' fiber and cereal bars in the stores that are loaded with preservatives and processed garbage... Ever had cliff bars?

Feb 15, 2014 12:29am
via Android

Yes I actually had one today she it was delicious

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51