"Eggnog"

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 11:02am
via Android

Guys,is it safe,healthy and OK to drink raw egg?This habit is common with weight lifters.

10 Dec
Raw eggs supply protein to your diet. One egg contains approximately 6 grams of protein, less than 1 gram of carbohydrate and 186 milligrams of cholesterol per large egg.also vitamins A , D , B-12, B-7, B-2.
10 Dec
People who don't eat normally eat raw eggs might be put off not only by their consistency but also by the risk of salmonella poisoning, however small.
10 Dec
I used to drink 3 raw eggs with milk and some sugar in a sheker before my workout. But one.. i tried a mix of raw eggs, milk, sugar, and proteins (supplement). I got sick and since then i just stopped eating raw eggs.
10 Dec
Question is @Nico,is it really safe and healthy to eat all that raw protein and other nutrients, beside the risk of salmonella and worms?
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 5:32pm
via Android

I've ate 3raw eggs before each workout for 4months ish and was fine, only reason I stopped is a chef told me that the difference in raw to boiled or poached is very little (in protein content), so I now poach them ^_^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51