Juicing

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 5:18pm
via Android

Today I started juicing! Has anybody else done it or is juicing now? What did or do you like about it and what are your dislikes?

16 Dec
I would like to incorporate juicing in my diet, but presently I am detoxing so I can put healthy foods in my body. Its a great thing to juice, but make sure you are getting your proteins which is also important...…great juicing!!!
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 6:10pm
Thanks! I've been hearing about juicing a lot lately. So I did some research on it and it has great benefits! I found this site called juicingrecipes.com this site is the bomb!
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 10:13pm
via Android

I know of friends who have done it, and lost weight  .

16 Dec
I hope that happens to me, lol
6002_10151657480779292_1412616788_n_thumb
1 Post
Dec 17, 2013 8:35pm

I tried juicing for a little bit. It was good, I had great results. I felt healthier and cleaner. But the thing I didn't like about it was I had rare moments when I had a lingering hungry feeling for an entire day. The temptation to cheat or indulge in snacks was nagging me constantly; but that's just me being weak-willed when it comes to a bar of chocolate or a tasty muffin. A great juice recipe should curb the need for less healthy treats.

17 Dec
I'm happy to hear you had great results. That's what I'm looking for! Lol, the temptation to eat anything unhealthy is always going to be there when your trying to eat healthy. If your working out regularly a small piece won't kill you. Its all in the portion size. The only problem I'm having is this gasy feeling, smh! Other then that I'm cool!
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 9:41pm
via Android

Thanks for the website. Me and a friend are going to juice for 30 days starting Jan 1st.

17 Dec
Your welcome! That site is cool! I like how it tells you the benefits and conditions it treats for each recipe. Plus you can just put in whatever you already have at home and it will make a recipe for it. I'm doing the 30 day challenge as well.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 4:05am
via iOS
How's the juicing going?
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 1:24pm

The juicing is going well, thanks for asking! I've gotten used to the taste lol!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51