Im baaack...Gaining healthy weight naturally?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 5:14am
via Android

I have been off this app for a long time (lost my phone and got sick).

Since having my baby 7 months ago, I have been back to my normal 108-110lbs and I have a difficult time moving the needle on the scale! I have a weight gainer but I don't use it. I want to gain healthy weight naturally (and I know I can do that by building my muscles) but how many calories should I eat and burn, and what do I need to load up on besides the protein?

28 Dec
Hey, you have amazing abs & Core region. Please tell me how did u achieve them,I have flat tummy but there is a little bit of chubby ness left to it, I want to achieve what you have l. Can u tell me your work outs , plus I do home gym without equipments , HELP ME PLEASE
28 Dec
Unfortunately I can't help much but say I was blessed with a quick metabolism and good genes lol. I do a lot of dance, engage my core throughout the entire day, and switch up my core workouts with weights all the time so my body doesn't get too used to one excersize. Cardio and diet are always key for belly fat. As much as Id like to talk about my stomach, I would rather have my questions answered first haha
28 Dec
Hahaha but whatever you say, you inspired me now I will work my self more hard. THANKS :)
28 Dec
Brown carbs. Id say you can hace 1800 calories if you're working out 3-5 days week. Less than that is 1500. Eat rice but not too much. Meat. Veggies. Brown carbs should help. Movement is life, so fuel your body properly and the muscle will come.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 5:40am
via Android

Hey sexy abs u got !!! Nice one keep it up

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:47pm
via Android

Glad your back and doing great...and your looking great also...

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 7:45pm
via Android

Welcome back :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51