Foooood?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 11:06pm
via Android

I'm going to do strict and intense workouts for a month but im concern about eating habits.. i need ideas for healthy meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) So what's UR opinion......

28 Dec
To just eat healthy. For example if you like fried chicken eat grilled chicken and dont eat after 6
28 Dec
Btw your beautiful
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 11:13pm
via Android

Thanks James..  After 6? I thought after 9pm ??

29 Dec
It doesn't matter its an old women thing it will hav no affect one way or th other..it was jus a trick used years ago to help with not going over daily caloric recomendation...most things u here bout it are fitness myths just old wise tales..truth is whatever time u eat ur body will use a certain amount of calories eat more thn ur body needs it stores it for future use and if u if less thn ur body depletes th calories it needs frm somewhere else u lose weight...think of our body as a banking system with deposits...
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 11:15pm
via Android

Well I was told 6. You can do what you were told. And no problem.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 11:18pm
via Android

Heyy thanks lol

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:01am
via Android

I eat after 12 AM - as you can see, it does me no harm - what are you looking to do, tone up?

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:15am
via Android

Yes.. hahaha ive been like a couch potato for a coulpe of months so this month im gonna tone up a lil more xD

29 Dec
Eat lean protein: chicken, turkey, fish - and like my man James said earlier, no deep frying - also, cook in extra virgin coconut oil, tastes great and it's good for digestion and your skin amd hair - replace breaded snacks and baked goods with nuts, fruit and veggies - basically, stay away from anything boxed or packaged that has a shelf life of a year or more, preservatives can also pack on pounds - it's especially important that you eat good vitamin-rich food after a workout, thats because your muscles are broken down and start building the moment your...
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:23am
via Android

Ok so this is what I am planning on doing in the new year.
Breakfast: 2 fruits (apple and something) apples have negative calories so they make u feel full without adding too much to ur cal. A protein shake. And green tea.
Lunch would be a tuna sandwich or a chicken breast salad. Or a chicken tandoori.
Evening snack of nuts.
Dinner would be a vegetable or a chicken dish. Along with a flat bread.

Hope this helps. Suggestions welcome!

30 Dec
Green Tea is awesome! Gotta get organic or close to it. And nooo adding sugar. I honestly believe that it changes the tea chemically and causes it not to work. And let it steep for a long time. Drink it with the bag still in. The stronger the better. It's nasty at the end, but it's worth it. :) Great for metabolism.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:28am
via Android

Thank you mann.. xD

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:31am
via Android

I been trying to eat a filling breakfast.. scrambled egg, cheese, and salsa on a wrap...and I really don't like bananas, but mid morning I'll try to eat one instead of junk..seems to work..and dark chocolate with almonds for a treat..if I make it to the afternoon I'm good..morning is the tuffest time for me

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:37am
via Android

See u riight mornings are the toughest for me as well.. Hmm. I think its a myth that if you dont eat breakfast, you lose weight.. O.o

29 Dec
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it gets your metabolism and digestion kick-started. If you skip breakfast, you'll gain weight overtime - also, it's best to eat small meals and healthy snacks throughout the day rather thab eating two or three big meals - this keeps your digestion going so your weight will stay down
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 1:50am
via Android

Thx i appreciate it lol

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 2:14am
via Android

Thanks Hannah

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 2:20am
via Android

Wzup

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51