Hangover helper

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 12:44pm
via iOS
1 large orange ( peeled but keep the pith on )
1 banana
1 large handful of mixed berries ( strawberries,blackberries,raspberries )
100g low-fat live yogurt
4 ice cubes

Juice the orange and pour into the blender.
Add all other ingredients and blend until
smooth
Vitamin A B6 and C
Calcium,folic acid iron potassium magnesium fibre friendly bacteria anti-oxidant
Natural sugar
Oranges are rich in vitamin C folic acid and an array of minerals
Such as potassium- all which are depleted by heavy drinking
The natural bacteria help replenish healthy bacteria in the gut, quelling any nausea or an upset stomach
Natural sugar helps to raise depleted blood sugar levels and the organic water flowing through natures finest fruits will rehydrate your system
01 Jan
Awesome
01 Jan
Great!
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 2:47pm
via Android

Mac Donalds. Get the biggest burger they have and a big coke.

01 Jan
Haha funny stuff!!
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 4:40pm
via Android

I dnt mean to b rude but I dnt understand...y would people work so hard to b healthy jus to drink tht poison? I mean look what it does to th body to th mind and how many peoples lives r wrecked by it...is tht a stupid question???

01 Jan
Right on hannah
01 Jan
Yea cuz when you drink a lil too much on nye you cant be healthy. Thanks for the info doc!
01 Jan
I ment it as a completly serious question..I'm not a doctor...I really dnt understand
01 Jan
Hehe. Cuz it gives a good feeling to some. Some like the taste and its fun.
06 Jan
Red wine in moderation is good for you but just drinking to get drunk.. Its all empty calories that dehydrate you. People need to drink to celebrate not celebrate to drink.
Image_thumb
133 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 6:00pm
via Android

Wow let's try and keep it positive Kitten great advice for those who wish to indulge a little to celebrate the new year.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 8:13pm
via Android

I'm a realist...I'm not a follower of th "New thought movement " positive or negative is a perception just as beauty..but total off th subject...Ths is all my fault I ment th question seriously and its seems its a hotspot for emotions and such my apolgies @ kitten I like ur quotes and recipes....

Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 9:52pm
via Android

Drink a tablespoon of vinegar... as soon as you feel the taste u will wake up!!!

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 10:02pm
via Android

I drink pickle juice and drink a tall glass of water before bed and it works like charm!

01 Jan
Or eat some apples with Apple cider vinegar and cinnamon. It's better than coffee.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51