What are your thoughts on supplements?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 12:53am
via Android

What do you think about supplements? Do you take them, what kind if you do? I've chosen to go the all natural route. I've often thought about it. Just want your insight on it.

04 Jan
Natural is slower way but the best way for me.I dont like supliments
04 Jan
I, agree.
04 Jan
Yeah im also wid u!
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 1:08am
via Android

Supplements are not magical potions and powders. They should never take the place of a real meal. It says it in the name: supplement. It should supplement your diet, not replace it. Use them to fill in where your diet lacks.

04 Jan
You take them?
04 Jan
Yep. But only because of my schedule. I can only workout after work, so I am pretty burnt out already. I take something with a little bit of caffeine n.o. and beta alanine along with a whey protein shake. I use the whey protein to sip throughout the day at work as well (ideally)
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 1:10am
via Android

Lol not using suplements isnt the natural thing. Not using ped's is called the natural way. And they are not the same thing.

Supplements are a great tool that can be used to reach goals. Which supplements should/could be used depends on the goal and the stage of reaching it.

There is so much bullshit floating arround on supplements. And alot of the supplements are bullshit too. This makes it hard for alot of ppl to weed out what they dont need to know or use.

04 Jan
Do you use them? I've chosen never to do it. Personal choice.
04 Jan
If you ask 'them' you clearly dont have alot of knowledge about supplements. Cuz them doesnt mean a thing.
04 Jan
I don't know anything about supplements, that's why I'm asking on this forum
04 Jan
I have eaten/used several protein supplements. Including amino acids and full protein products as whey shakes.
04 Jan
Which do you prefer? Is whey protein good for mass?
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 3:57am
via Android

Which brand is best for suplement??

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 6:09am
via iOS
Body fortress because other brands be breaking my pocket as a college kid

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51