Pre work out/ protein shakes

6 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 4:59am
via Android

Any good recommendations for pre workout drinks? And protein shakes?

11 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 5:02am
via Android

Beyond raw series protein
Like re-feed or re-grow
Pre workout
I highly recommended C4 or ravage but ravage takes time getting use to the taste :)
You can find all these at GNC :)

13 Jan
6 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 8:41am
via iOS
Cellucor C4 is an awesome pre-workout, I did Musclepharm Assault before C4, and the C4 is a lot better. 

Basically, look for anything with Beta Alanine and Citruline Malate, also essential amino acids, L-Arginine etc. Good pumps and good luck!
274 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 11:25pm
via Android

Can't go wrong with musclepharm assault, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. C4 is also great, but literally felt cracked out. There is this one pre workout I tried once, the best supplement in the world, and I have tried a ton. Forgot what it's called, have to get back to you guys on that, but after 2 1/2 hours at the gym, didn't want to leave. I usually workout for only an hour

122 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 11:43pm
via Android

9 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 12:56am
via Android

For pre work out:
I previously used BSN N.O Xplod which was great, but the 2.0 version has way too much caffeine in my opinion. There is a caffeine free version which I haven't tried.

I'm currently using Arnold Cre3 by MusclePharm. Doesn't have the same caffeine spike and "supercharged" feeling but still gives good pumps.

Post work out:
I've tried several different brands and products but my favorite is Gold Standard 100% Whey by Optimum Nutrition. Dissolves easily and tastes good. Not too sweet and definitely not overwhelming with artificial sweetener flavours.

Just my opinion. As always check the labels for allergies and try samples to see which you prefer.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51