What do you eat when losing weight?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 1:33pm
via Android

Im on the go a lot. I have cut almost all red meat & pork. On occasion I treat myself. However finding that I may not be eating enough and sick of chicken & fish. I love cheese & bread the two things I am told to cut out completely. How do you do that you when you enjoy it so much? Trying to keep processed, salt & sugars out of my diet but how when most affordable food is processed, has a tone of salt & sugar. Not a picky eater just enjoy flavor & food but what do you eat when trying to loose weight and have a healthy diet with the right calorie in take? I hate diets because it's not how I normally eat and I can not maintain. Help.....

14 Jan
there's always a substitute for something bad replace with something good for u, also green tea works great
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 1:40pm
via Android

me personally i always consume less carbs when im trying to cut down(sweet potatoes,oatmeal,brown rice,broccoli,asparagus,spinach,greenbeans,boneless chicken breast,salmon,egg whites,apples,pineapples, etc. whatever weight u wanna get down to just eat that many calories. an the calories going out have to be more then the ones coming in. hope this helps u good luck.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 1:51pm
via Android

Forgive me, im new to the calorie counting.  I want to get down to 150/145, so do I eat 1500/1450 calories?  Thank you for your help.

14 Jan
eat 1500 calories but that calorie counting is a pain its a appt called lose it that works great for counting calories
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 1:59pm
via Android

It depends on how intense you want to go with your diet. I have mine set up to 1, 200 calories a day (which goes up when I do exercises) but you really have to juggle the calorie budget and eating good foods. If you eat nothing but white flour pasta your going to see very little change.

14 Jan
What are foods/meals you eat when working with 1200 calorie in take?
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:16pm
via Android

I'm trying to lose my belly fat so I'm concentrated on eating lots of food that have belly burning properties so I eat a lot of apples, pinneapples, leafy greens, multi-grain pasta/bread, oats, celery, greek yogurt, green tea etc. because they all burn belly fat but I still eat chicken/turkey & cheese because I need to be happy to

14 Jan
Do you juice?
14 Jan
If you mean do I make my own juices/smoothies, etc. then yeah all the time. That way I can make sure everything that I eat is good for me and I have more control of my calorie intake that way.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 6:21pm
via iOS
Protein, green veggies and fruits not really any processed carbs unless its only 1ce a week
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 1:17am
via Android

I also am doing a another app called myfitnesspal and it helps you count your calories, and for me it makes me very aware of what and how much I'm eating.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51