What's good to eat when...

4 posts | Original | Recent
49 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 10:46pm
via Android

I want to lose my baby fat in my tummy.lose my face fat and legs too.whats good to eat go stay lean and get lean.i hear red meats are bad.well what are red meats like hamburger and steak? So is chicken and fish good? Is some hamburger ok? Please tell me what's good and bad to eat.im not a big veggie person unless It's soup.is soup ok?

731 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 11:04pm
via iOS
All lean meats are fine to eat. Read Meat are fine, it's not bad fore you. Thats a myth.

Lean meats (birds, lean fish, lean beef, low fat steaks etc)
Healthy fats (advocado, salmon, oils, nuts etc)
Veggies and fruits (you know what it is)
16 Jan
It's best to eat red meat that came from an active animal. General rule of thumb: if it used to run, swim, or fly it is a good for you. But, hey, if you like some ground beef get some with a lower fat %. It is better for you and tastes waaaay better! It's worth the extra $. I try to get at least 90% lean beef
45 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 11:13pm
via Android

What Christian said. Plus, broth based soups are usually pretty good for you (chicken noodle soup with lots of chopped up veggies, etc), just be careful of the salt content from canned varieties. Try and make sure you drink extra water if you have one of those. Be careful of cream based soups (like chowder). They aren't necessarily bad for you, but they tend to have more calories than broth based ones. Also consider upping the amount of water you drink a day. Have an extra glass or swallows here and there. More water means a healthier you in all aspects.

12 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 11:51pm
via Android

If you like soup try that cabbage soup its both healthy and helps for weight loss as well. If your looking for a replacement meal a day that will be healthy foe you and help lose a lot of weight try smoothie. Preferrably a green one. I know people say they are nasty but the one i make it yummy. Add spinach, oatmeal, half banana, green apple, can or fresh pineapples, ice cubes and water and bam healthy smoothie to help lose weight

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51