Vegan??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 3:15pm
via iOS
Hey guys I'm thinking of going vegan 6 days a week. Any advice? How you stay on track, yummy things to try, things to avoid? Help me please?:)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 4:46pm
via Android

I suggest a recipe called bbq tofu, soo good. Fake sausage patties are good too. Never try tofurkey, it tastes awful. On candies, look out for geletain, on the ingredients list. Its grinded animal bones and skin. You might want to take an iron supplement,  otherwise you might get lightheaded and dizzy. Also, try kale chips, just pop some kale in the oven for 25 min or untill crunchy, sprinkle with salt.

05 Feb
On the 7th day, dont eat anything with tons of meat or dairy, your body will rebel against it.
Image_thumb
952 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 5:41pm
via Android

Google is your friend. Do your research. there are many information resources for vegans out there. You gotta make sure you get enough nutrition, esp. iron and calcium.
Many vegan products out there but your best bet for health is sticking mostly with whole foods you prepare yourself and not fake meat products or all those flashy vegan products with a gazillion ingredients.
Seitan is easy and kind of fun to make, for protein.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 31, 2014 2:31am
via iOS
Take a b12 supplement if intend this to be a life long decision

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51