Vegan on campus

2 posts | Original | Recent
84 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 1:43am
via iOS
Hi I was just wondering what were some of the benefits of being a vegan besides not supporting the animal meat production industries.

Also how does one be a vegan on a college campus where there isn't access to a lot of alternative foods?
10 Feb
Easy as babe;-) jst remember to have a gud breaky smoothies are gr8 , and bring something to snack on like nuts or a fruit salad ;-) I love vegan lifestyle honestly putting unprocessed natural product in your body and working out ;-) I eat very lil meat just for the occasional parties;-) no gluten at all I live off smoothies and fruits ;-) I do yoga and meditate for balance;-) live love laugh
5 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 8:19pm
via iOS
Hello!  If you are interested in knowing about the many health benefits of being vegan (or mostly vegan), there are two great books to read:  Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell.  Both of these talk about the science of a plant-based diet to prevent/reverse disease and be healthy.  Neither puts any focus at all on the animal-rights aspect (although eating plants is better for the planet, too).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51