OK I need to cut fat help

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 6:51pm
via Android

So I'm trying to lose my belly and tone I got the t25.ive been doing set ups.cruches.and so on.i also just got just dance 2014 and zumba.but I know eating healthy is important. I'm going to cut soda, snacks like cake and unhealthy chips and so on.so I'm thinking of cutting carbs but I'd what else to cut besides pasta.unless I eat wheat kind be I Love pasta.also I'm going to eat wheat bread.what can I cut and can eat.bc u don't eat much veggies unless they in soup and I've been eating a lot of soup. I'm 5'0 and weight 111.

11 Feb
Salt and sugar need to be cut. Carbs can be good but in moderation. Lean meats such as fish a chicken are great. Dropping soda itself you will see changes. Switch to water with lemon... If you got insta add me touts001 ive got recipes you might like :)
11 Feb
Also try eating organic foods and gluten free. And remember 20% is excersise 80% is what you eat. Portion control. Make 1 change in your diet per week and you will see results.
11 Feb
No sit ups or ab exercises as you're working your abs but you still have the fat. You'll get the abs but a layer of fat covering them so fat will just carry on building up over your abs. What i recommend is some intense cardio with a balanced diet. Hopes this helps. Try my workout called pro max killer
11 Feb
I agree with Mel ... Cut out Salt & Sugar. When I first started I cut out chocolate bars, soda & chips, that was my first 10 pounds thatI lost. I do a high protein/low carb diet.
12 Feb
Nauna S there's no point in doing a high protein low carb diet as carbs are a main source of engery and protein is a source of energy but used for muscle repair and growth. I personally have carbs on a daily basis but only in like my breakfast and maybe in the afternoon. I would say to have more carbs but in smaller meals with your carbs, proteins and vegetables so your diet will be more balanced and better :-)
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 8:52pm
via iOS
HIIT cardio workouts. Short and intense, torch fat fast ! It's how I started at the beginning of 2013 and lost 20lbs in a month along with a healthy diet.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 3:34am
via iOS
Check my topic So you have belly fat and you want abs.. If you follow my advice without cheating you are guaranteed to get lean
Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 1:20pm
via Android

Good morning you are on the right track change your diet continue your workouts and drink more water you will be fine I hope this help good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51