Extra virgin coconut oil

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 2:18pm
via Android

I consume extra virgin coconut oil by mouth everyday what a great way to start my day...... What's your take on the stuff????? Read up on it before you answer and even start to take it

16 Feb
That's works great, I did that for 6 months then I switched YO pure coconut water and add a lemon and it works Wonders
13 Apr
Im new to coconut oil...hummmm...what are its benefits/vitamins?
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 3:30pm
via Android

I drink a glass of water with lemon every morning :-)

16 Feb
I drink a gallon of lemon water a day as well.
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

I also drink water with lemon... for me it works great...

16 Feb
May I ask in what way does it work for you?
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 7:48pm
via Android

First it makes me feel full so I eat less, also it is good to prevent colds!

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 8:15pm
via Android

Drink it... I dunno about that, but I do cook with it and use it as a skin moisturizer

16 Feb
It has a lot of healthy benefits just by consuming it by mouth cooking with it is great also.
16 Feb
Lemon water...specifically warm water with lemon within 30 minutes of waking up boosts your metabolism to jump start your day, helps curb appetite, prevents colds, and helps in digestion.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 8:24pm
via Android

I drink glass of water every morning

16 Feb
Only one? try it with a lemon or try a teaspoon of coconut
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 9:21pm
via Android

I love aloe vera juice :) I mix 2-4oz in my ice tea every mornin'. It's full of minerals, gives energy and (tmi!) cleans you out lol. Because of it's cleansin' properties, I take it one week on, two weeks off to make sure I don't damage the stomach linin'.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 18, 2014 10:28pm
via Android

So you drink a glass of warm water with a lemon wedge in it? Or are you using lemon juice? I must try this!

Oh, and I <3 coconut oil! Haven't consumed it ( yet ) but I use it for SO MUCH!

18 Mar
More than a glass more like a gallon. I yt? St slice lemons up and put them in my water to drink. But look up the benefits of coconut it taste nasty but good for you
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 6, 2014 3:05pm
via Android

Im at the moment trying coconut oil pulling had alot of good reviews ive only just started it but hoping it works.

06 Apr
Its really healthy I've been taking it for a couple of months now. I still have to get use to the taste though

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51