Cabbage Soup Diet

4 posts | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 1:06pm
via Android

Hey guys I have been on a cabbage soup diet. I have been drinking protein shakes (Walmart Atkins brand) I have been eating fruit cups and If you wanna switch it up I eat spinch that fresh or out the can with a boiled ehh as a lunch. I dont include seasoning and it still traste great to me. I also eat a chicken breast or baked chicken either with a salad or vegetables. I dont drink soda, eat chupa, But sweet is my weakness so i eat sugar free popsiles to Keep me going. I lost 5 pounds in a week off the cabbage soup diet. I hope this help someone. And if it do please write me and let me know you process as well.

20 Mar
I've done it. U do lose weight fast. But are mostly likely to gain it back just as fast. I don't recommend this diet. Pounds will come off however they won't stay off. I highly recommend juicing cabbage. Yuck right? Well this works well not only for weight but hair skin, and health. Google it. I juice cabbage carrots and a pear everyday.
21 Mar
Hi you might want to look at portion sizes first. Initially you will lose weight on most diets, but It usually comes back with a vengeance. Suggestion: look up BMR, find out what yours is and try to back off about 500 calories. You actually need the calories to aid you in your weight loss. Good luck!!!
22 Mar
Im going to Try juicing the cabbage and fruits I have a juicer as well.
61 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 1:28pm
via Android

Not drinking soda & avoiding sugary foods is good for you & for everyone else. But cabbage soup diet is know as a fad diet (I have been on a few fad diets before). Fad diets are not recommended on the long term.
Don't do it for more than 1 month.

20 Mar
Thanks for the advice.
2 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 3:25pm
via Android

Been there done that, the cabbage soup diet is worthless. You are doing the best thing by cutting out sugars and eating more roughage (veggies). I love me some spinach - raw. For sweet drinks I buy Vitamin Water Zero, Sobe, & Bai. I even froze some.

I cut out most sugars but I still have a small piece of very dark chocolate everyday. And I lost 52 pounds in a year.

207 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 9:45pm
via iOS
I did great on the cabbage soup but I got tired of it
21 Mar
Im at that point already. Im tried of eatinj

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51