What diet is best for me?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 9:48am
via iOS
Hey there :) I was wondering if someone can tell me some ideas. I have some problems though. 1. I have never been thin, so in other words, never eaten healthy, I don't think it would be good for me to jump straight into clean eating. 2. I kinda have a soda ( pop) addiction, I can drink glass after glass, anyone know how to slowly pull myself out of it? I'm sorry if I'm asking too much. It would be REALLY Appreciated, like so much!
Thank you so much
(Please no rude comments)
13 Apr
Maybe U could start substituting soda with fresh fruit juice or smoothies (almond milk+strawberry+banana smoothie tastes great!) U can prepare them at home and out them in a bottle so that U can bring with U wherever u go. U can also start to add more vegetables and fruit to ur daily diet...
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 10:51am
via Android

Anthony gives some good advice tp your stoty. But 1 re assuring, startimg to eat healthy is never bad for you. Even when ur not used to it. One of my major helps is. When you dont want to eat it, dont buy it! And make sure you have a healthier replacement. As with eating at work and when not at home. I always felt like i was wasting my time at home if i were doing whatever at work or away. Also bringing own food with you works wonders.

Sure you get strange faces every now and then. But think on the long run, you will get alot better faces when they see results!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51