Paleo

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 10:52pm
via iOS
Trying to eat paleo for a while, anyone with me? Opinions? Recipes?
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 12:17am
via iOS
I like paleo. Bread is paleo right? Lol

Okay I use it as a base and build my meal plan on top of it. No reason to Cut out any of the good stuff. You are supposed to eat a lot of fruits, meats and veggies anyway, so anyone who eats healthy Will ene up with some sort of paleo style diet.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 6:52am
via iOS
Why are you going paleo?
05 Apr
To stop eating unnecessary food and become healthier.
05 Apr
Why don't you just eat healthy foods without labeling it? I feel like paleo isn't right for the modern human, lots of meats just cause your arteries to clog up with fat, but that's just my opinion. :)
07 Apr
That's okay, I was just wondering what everybody's thought, some people like it, some people don't
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 11:19am
via Android

Paleo is allright. Its just stupid that it comes with this whole dumbness of crossfit. While lots of those idiots fail to realise some of the best crossfitters dont eat paleo nor train that much crossfit. One thing i want to do ( failing so far) is cutting back on grain products.

05 Apr
Bonus Info: crossfit is the first form if exercise there have perfected the art of doing pullups wrong!! (Offcourse talking about kipling pullups)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 7, 2014 8:17pm
via Android

I've been on paleo for over a year it is wonderful. I've lost 35 pounds being paleo. It's hard to stick too but if you do you will feel amazing.

07 Apr
That's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51