Healthy suggestions?

1 post | Original | Recent
38 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 9:59pm
via Android

I'm not looking to go on a "diet". I would just like some suggestions for healthier alternatives than what I'm eating now. I will admit I drink ALOT of soda lol. I usually only eat once or twice a day. (I don't have an ED, my body just isn't hungry). I eat a lot of meat(pork,chicken), and starches. I know nothing of what foods are healthy and non healthy(besides the obvious ones). Any suggestions?

12 Apr
Look for the Recipes for Athletes in the forums.. great healthy food recipes and most have nutritional info
12 Apr
Thank you! Will do.
12 Apr
Try to add more vegetables (raw/cooked) and fresh fruit to ur daily diet, they will provide u vitamins and fibers (fibers help u get rid of toxins). Also try to eat more sea fish, it is rich in omega 3 which are good for ur heart's health! Nuts are good too (almonds, Nuts, hazelnuts...) But being very fatty i suggest U to eat them with moderation. Soda isnt very healthy but U can maybe substitute it with fresh fruit juices that U can prepare urself at home if U have a juicer and put them in a bottle so that...
12 Apr
2 1/2 liters of water a day too..
13 Apr
Thank you Naevia and Ex P! I'll start trying that. Any suggestions on fish or how to cook it? I don't eat a lot of it because I can't stand the taste. I am trying to drink more water, I know its not a lot but I'm up to 2 bottles a day and that's a big improvement for me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51