Detox water!!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 2:26pm
via iOS
Does anyone on here have any good recipes/ mixes for making detox water?? I have been eating bad over Easter and want to clean out my system and get back to my healthy diet.
23 Apr
Can you help me
23 Apr
Lemon water with maple syrup 100perceny with a red cilly spice sorry forgot the spice but i can get back to u
24 Apr
I slice a whole cucumber, a whole lemon and lime and put it in a pitcher of water. Let it sit over night and then drink the next day. It's refreshing and is great for detoxing! :)
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 2:43pm
via iOS
there are many types of detox water for different purposes. what exactly are you looking to detox? there are many yummy detoxes that help different body functions :)
23 Apr
Can you hp
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 2:53pm
via iOS
Oh ok :)) I just want to be healthy BUT NOT LOSE WEIGHT haha
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 3:14pm
via iOS
my personal favorite for just a detox in general is watermelon, lemon and mint. get 1-2 liters of water(depending on how strong you want it to taste) part of a watermelon(or you can use cucumber, which also works great) 1 lemon or lime,and a handful of mint leaves(10ish) put all of this into a pitcher and let sit in the fridge overnight. enjoy! add ice to your glass if you'd prefer while drinking :)
23 Apr
Thank you do much! This sounds do delish can't wait to make it in the morning :))))
23 Apr
Does it matter what kind of mint?
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 7:46pm
via iOS
I usually make myself the sassy water. It's really refreshing. Just google it, you wont regret it xxx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51