Protein Powder

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 7:47pm
via Android

I have tried a few whey protein powders, but I haven't found one that I like. I want to find one that is reasonably priced and tastes good. Any suggestions?

28 Apr
Try nitro tech chocolate put a banana in it and it taste like a milkshake
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 28, 2014 8:02pm
via Android

'Iso 100 hydrolyzed whey protein' is the one I am using and its a high recommended protein shake....so far I had vanilla and birthday cake. Both are delicious.

28 Apr
Alright, I'll look into it.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 12:03am
via Android

I really liked elite7. I had vanilla and it was a treat. Nowadays I'm trying to avoid the laboratory sweetness so I use sun warrior raw vegan natural. I add some pb2 powdered peanut butter, some cocoa power and a bit of honey and it's great.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 1:06am
via Android

Musclepharm combat powder. Cookies and creme is my favorite. Orange Creamsicle, chocolate milk, and triple berry are all really good too.

30 Apr
Hey matt mind giving me some review on it?,im switching from gold whey to combat this month?
30 Apr
Great stuff man. I haven't had anything else that tastes as good as combat powder. Reasonably priced compared to other proteins. Has 4 different proteins in it for 8hrs of release into your body. I recommend it to everyone to try.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51