GIGANTIC BINGE

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 1, 2014 7:20pm
Ive never ate this much in my entire life. My friend had a barbecue and i decided that i wont count calories, but i went wayyyyy, wayyy to far. I really cant even count what i ate. I was eating for the whole day, every minute, like i was competing, and i feel horrible. I dont know what was i thinking...?!?? My question is what is going to happend? What should i expect? Will i gain a lot of weight? I will of course get on track immediatelly, but if anyone has some experiences or knowlage please answer, i would truly appreiciate it
01 May
You'll just feel really weighed down and a bit icky. You'll teeter a tiny bit in weight, but it's nothing to lose sleep over :)
01 May
That would be great, but i really ate like crazy, when i say gigantic binge, i really mean gigantic hahhaha
01 May
I did the same thing not to long ago, but the very next day I got right back and track and added a couple of extra runs in and it never came back to bite me in the butt. I think you'll be fine if you just stick with it and just do some more cardio.
01 May
BBQ- MMM yummy yummy!!! :-)
Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 1, 2014 8:30pm
via Android

Nothing... thats what will heppen... you did it now go back to normal

Image_thumb
117 Posts
May 2, 2014 3:47am
via Android

Just keep going like normal same workouts same diet or just clean eating .... If you can up your workouts by a little every day so extra squats or crunches or longer run your body will adjust

Image_thumb
158 Posts
May 4, 2014 6:42pm
via Android

It's better to eat a lot once than to eat a lot every day. If your body is not used to staking in so much good, it will try to get rid of it because it will think you won't be needing it so don't wordt ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51