Diets that worked?

8 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
May 9, 2014 5:17am
via Android

I'm using ACE and never have time to workout it seems with a newborn and toddler but I'm constantly going and active. But I don't see a difference... I've cut out sugar, and most starches. Anything you've tried?

11 May
Don't cut out carbs You need it to keep your going through the day it's your body's main source of energy
11 May
I noticed that. I lost 6 lbs in 2 days and was like "omg" but started feeling weak and nauseous. The Ace curved my appetite too much.
14 May
My mom did ACE and without working out just walking every morning she lost about 15lbs.. but that's because she didn't really check her meals & can't do heavy exercise. Good luck
731 Posts
May 9, 2014 7:24am
via iOS
Count calories and eat healthy foods (just don't eat to much junk food, candy or cakes)

That is what I do.

About your workouts. Try to go for a walk with your child or do a 5-10 min home workout at home when you get the chance :)
123 Posts
May 9, 2014 7:44am
via iOS
I used my kids aged over 6 months as weights to work out and even them siting on your foot while you bounce them is officially working out as is playing horsy with them on your back.  Over 18 months they will also try and copy you when you work out they find it fun.  This way you can work out for 10 mins or so and still have your rest when they are hopefully sleeping.   It is very important for you to have time to yourself while they sleep if you can even if it's just a cuppa in front of the tv :)
09 May
Lose Weight with Easy Cinnamon + Honey Tea Recipe | Sip and Om - Love u
09 May
Sorry you can't click on the link but try to Google it this has been working for me I just started this week and lost 4lbs already
09 May
That sounds great Sharon but I'm allergic to cinnamon lol
09 May
Oh try lemon with hot water let that be your coffee in the mornings
09 May
And that alone burns fat?
85 Posts
May 10, 2014 8:08pm
via Android

I have a 2 year old and 8 month old. I've been working out since she was 2 months.  U can find a little time. Even ten mins during nap time.

41 Posts
May 10, 2014 9:53pm
via iOS
Gluten freeeee omg
I hope it keeps working like now 
I've lost two lbs in a week 
I'm actually eating more but loosing
I also feel amazing
16 Posts
May 14, 2014 12:28am
via Android

Diet wont ever work to be honest, they will work only for a shor time. But then once you stop, youll gain it back. All you really gotta do is not eat fast food, or process food. Try to eat eveything home made and the right portion size. To where you are not stuff but not hungry. Just enouvh to satisfy you. Learn to listen tk your body, eat when it tells you its hungry. But not becuase of bordum

2 Posts
May 15, 2014 3:05am
via iOS
I also have a newborn (well, 3 months now) and a 4 and 5 year old. For me, workouts are best for only 20-30 minutes and I either do them while baby is napping or down for the night. Sometimes my other two will work out with me. Going on walks is also great. 
For diet, check out the my fitness pal app - it helps you determine how many calories per day you should eat and it's easy to keep track of it all so you don't go overboard. Mostly try to stay away from anything prepackaged - at least as much as possible - because it's all going to have too much sodium and a lot more extra calories than something homemade. 
Also, if you're breastfeeding, make sure to eat an extra 300-500 calories per day to keep your supply up.
114 Posts
May 15, 2014 4:11am
via Android

My aunt created her own that works for her....

No carbs

Red meat 1 day a week
Seafood 4 days a week
Other meats 2 days a week

Dairy 3 days a week

Veggies and fruits all day every day BUT you have to find the ones that are easy to digest.

She doesn't have time to work out she works 18 hr days and this has helped lower her body fat so she not sickly thin but smaller than before.

15 May
I gave up carbs over 6 years ago too. It works for me, I lost 50 lbs. As long as I dont eat carbs, I dont gain it back. I dont eat veggies or fruit, just meat, fish, seafood and dairy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51