Thinking about Garcinia Cambogia?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 18, 2014 5:29am
via Android

So today I bought some 1500mg pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 50 % Hydroxycitric Acid ( HCA ).

...if any of you have been contemplating buying or taking this fruit, you're not alone. I have decided to not trust what everyone is saying, buy the product, and try it for myself. So, I'll let you know my insight about this product as I progress.

Also, if anyone has taken it, and have any information, Please share!

#FoodForThought

18 May
I tried garcinia cambogia and it did nothing for me! My mom also tried it and she seen no difference.
18 May
Thanks, Amber! How long are you taking it? And how often?
18 May
I was taking it twice a day . took the whole bottle :(
18 May
I'm sorry to ask so many questions! Besides seeing any physical difference, did you feel any different? Any curved cravings, suppressed appetite?
18 May
Honestly, nothing. My mom did with the appetite
Image_thumb
71 Posts
May 19, 2014 11:30pm
via Android

Curious! What happens keep us updated:))

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 20, 2014 6:45am
via Android

Hey, have you tried Advocare? If you want Information let me know I would be glad to help you out!

22 May
Whats Advocare?
22 May
This is a 24 day challenge, So the cleanse is basically a 10 day cleanse you take probiotic 2 push the bad bacteria out and push the good bacteria in and the fiber drink basically helps you poop to get rid of all the extra gunk. Think of a dryer that ur pulling lint out of n help keep you full to control your appetite. And your herbal cleanse pills work that night to cleanses you out plus It's has 50 vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, antioxidants, and other nutrients for comprehensive health and wellnessThe cleanse will not make you want...
Image_thumb
258 Posts
May 22, 2014 12:28am
via Android

I'm taking its 1300 twice daily n 65% of hca I dono if it helps yet.  But I'm ob veggie diet 3 days n lost two pounds.  Iv not been eating candy so maybe its helping

22 May
Keep us updated:-)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 22, 2014 12:41am
via Android

It's been 4 days now...I haven't seen any real big difference, but who sees a difference in 4 days?!

But I feel great. I'm going to be perfectly honest...I had some KoreanBBQ (cheater) this weekend, which will slow anyone's progress down, if you're trying to eat healthier. But since then (the last 3 days) I have switched to Raw Meal for breakfast. It's completely vegetarian. And I have to say, I feel great. I don't feel so bloated and weighed down, and I have so much energy, allowing more time to exercise!
I will continue the Garcinia as well to target the fat, & let's see how this duo performs!!!!

22 May
Literally took it for a month and I actually gained weight. But its different from everyone
23 May
Was it muscle weight? Or just fat weight?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51