Eating More to Lose Weight?

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
May 23, 2014 4:20pm
via Android

So a [legitimate] trainer told me I absolutely have to meet/eat my 1820cal goal everyday in addition to doing the exercises we charted out. I typically eat 100-1500 and workout to burn 300-700. If I eat more I workout more.

Presently I am losing nothing. I was losing a pound a week and have lost 16 pounds. My fear is that I will gain a LOT of weight if I do as he says. He said I would gain at first but not how much. So here's my thing, what should I be expecting?

I'm 6ft tall and while I'm clearly overweight, I don't look like I weigh what I weigh. I am not someone who's always been fat so maybe that's why I'm like terrified of gaining more weight. So I guess I just need some preparation. I know I sound vain but whatever.

15 Posts
May 23, 2014 4:36pm
via Android

Intensity gets results! The trainer will want you to eat more because of the workouts your going to be taking on so lot's of anaerobic involved training. So don't worry about the set target he has given you to eat're gonna need it!

1017 Posts
May 24, 2014 7:27am
via Android

I dont expect you to gain at 1800 kcal when ur workingout.

28 May
So far I haven't gained anything. He was scaring me because he said I was essentially starving myself and would likely gain at first when I started eating more. Luckily that hasn't happened! :-)
139 Posts
May 24, 2014 11:09pm
via Android

Avy,  checkout my topic post: Not loosing weight are you eating enough.   It may help shed some light on the matter.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51