Green Tea

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 1:50pm

So, there's a box of green tea that stares at me sadly every time I reach for my box of black tea :P

I know there are many benefits to drinking green tea, so I'd like to hear some advice on how many cups I should have a day and what time of the day is best.

Also, is it okay for me to have my black tea as well?

Thanks!

22 Jun
I personally nice both green & black tea too. I don't see anything wrong with a cup of both each day or alternate them every other day. Don't forget to drink water too.
23 Jun
Thanks for your tip, Melissa :-) nice meeting you!
20140611_234659_1_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 2:49pm
via Android

All tea is good for you. Usually 1-2 cups a day is recommended. Black tea will have more caffeine. Morning is usually best. A lot of people have trouble falling asleep if they have it too late in the day. All tea comes from the same tea leaves. The only difference is the drying process.

19 Jun
2 cups if green tee is recommended. Especially after food, its help to digest. And for smoker's it is highly recommended, it detox ur systems.
19 Jun
Thanks to you both :-)
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 3:19pm
via iOS
I gotta get me some
19 Jun
^__^ try it out, you might like it
19 Jun
I'm going to get some Friday that when I get groceries
19 Jun
What brand and stuff do you suggest
19 Jun
Bigelow makes an awesome green tea if you're buying it pre-packaged. Personally, I buy all my tea online in bulk. You get a lot more for your money, and it's a lot higher quality. Usually organic as well. You can get it at www.artoftea.com or www.adagio.com.
19 Jun
Thanks
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 6:05pm
via iOS
Ok atoshee bought some twinings green tea so what's a good way to make it up like water to tea bag ratio and add anything how do you like it / what goes good with it
22 Jun
Twinings is really good quality tea. Heat your water until just BEFORE it starts boiling. Put in your tea bag and leave it in the water for 2.5 minutes. At the end of the steeping time, squeeze the bottom of the tea bag into your cup. A lot of the antioxidants and flavonoids get trapped in the bottom of the bag. Should be a perfect cup of tea. :)
22 Jun
Just use the amount of water it says on the box
22 Jun
8 Oz per tea bag.
22 Jun
Cool thanks man
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 1:12pm

Thanks Moses ^__^

Aaand sorry Mike I couldn't reply earlier :l but I pretty much do the same thing Moses said on here. Enjoy your green tea :))

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51