Dieting Tips?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 22, 2014 9:56am
via Android

Newbie to working out! I know when you work out, eating right and watching calorie intake is crucial. Does anybody have have sort of foods they recommend? I need to start eating healthier but I have no idea where to start. Please help!

22 Jun
Drink tea! It helps so much. Especially green tea. Chamomile with Vanilla is my favorite!
22 Jun
I just strive for balance. I've tried a bunch of diets, but it's annoying to always stress over what I'm eating. Eat well most of the time and don't kick yourself for indulging from time to time. Living life is important for mental stability. Get rid of pop, alcohol, and processed foods.
22 Jun
Calories, once you know what you are taking in, you are in control.
23 Jun
Your main 3 meals should have a protien carb and a healthy fat and then small snacks in between. There are good grocery lists with all ur healthy carbs fats and proteins. Just Google it. Lose it is a great calorie and workout tracking app and its incredibly easy.
23 Jun
Green Tea is great for metabolism and health! Stick to organics if you can!
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 11:44am
via Android

What worked for me was cutting back on my intake on carbs. I stopped eating bread and cereals for breakfast. Instead either yoghurt with fruits or eggs in all variations. It also helped to reduce the amount of rice, noodles and potatoes you eat with meals. Instead try other vegetables or salads. When I get hungry between meals I eat fruits, nuts or cheese I hoped this is helpful and I wish you the best of luck with your aims

22 Jun
23 Jun
I do pretty much the same except on the wkends im more relaxed about it.
23 Jun
In my case it depends on what I'm doing how strikt I am. When I'm working in the lab the whole day I mix oatmeal or granola with my yoghurt, so I won't get hungry in between ;) And I get horribly hangry when that's happening xD
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 12:33pm
via Android

Hi i have cut out all carbs and dairy.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 7:26pm
via Android

Try increasing these foods into your diet, they are meant to boost metabolism.
Dark leafy greens, cinnamon, oregano, grapefruit, parsley, mustard seeds, garlic, broccoli, spinach, mint, ginger, chillies, dill and jalapeños

Try replacing butters and oils with coconut oil. Its way better for you!

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 12:38am
via Android

Cut processed food.
Cut beverages with calories.

Moderate to low-ish carb intake.

Eat healthy fats (nuts, coconut oil, flax oil, fish oil)

Lots of vegetables. Moderate fruit.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 23, 2014 4:17pm
via Android

You don't have to cut carbs completly!
Your body needs whole carbs in the morning  (oatmeal, cereals, fruits ..) add some yogurt or soy milk and green tea or water.
Do not eat carbs for dinner (otherwise your body will not  burn fat while you are sleeping)
If you are craving noodles or rice take whole grain products.
Use soymilk or almondmilk instead of regular cowmilk to reduce your sugar intake. Do not eat carbohydrates after  your workout but proteins!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51