Advice needed!!

4 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 4:09am
via iOS
Sooo....I'm going to start running in the mornings around 6/7am and I am not sure what I should eat before running! I don't want to make it a heavy snack and I don't want to eat so little that I almost pass out lol. I've ran at least twice without eating anything before it and it us the worst feeling in the world. I end up getting nauseous and feel faint. What do you guys eat before your morning runs??
25 Jun
Try some fruit and yogurt or oat meal with banana . It's light and will probably provide fuel for your run
27 Jun
You should drink a fruit smoothie, water and maybe a quick food bar.
55 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 11:35am
via iOS
A balanced shake:

Almond or soy (organic GMO free) milk
Greek yogurt (half a table spoon)
Psyllium (half a tea spoon)

Blend, drink, wait for 20 mins... Hit it!

Have the same when done!!!
27 Jun
The first part sounds good, the rest sounds like straight coming out of a lab ;)
28 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 11:56am
via Android

Im a half marathon runner and thriathalon athlete and theres these little packets I always eat before I do any activities , its called gu and it gives you energy and really helps you keep going and I drink this hydration powder called skratch that really keeps you going through a long physical exertion! Drink and eat the gu packed about 30 min before you run and youll definitely be fine throughout whatever you do (:

55 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 12:57pm
via iOS
Lol it's just supplements meant to help you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51