Advice needed!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 4:09am
via iOS
Sooo....I'm going to start running in the mornings around 6/7am and I am not sure what I should eat before running! I don't want to make it a heavy snack and I don't want to eat so little that I almost pass out lol. I've ran at least twice without eating anything before it and it us the worst feeling in the world. I end up getting nauseous and feel faint. What do you guys eat before your morning runs??
25 Jun
Try some fruit and yogurt or oat meal with banana . It's light and will probably provide fuel for your run
27 Jun
You should drink a fruit smoothie, water and maybe a quick food bar.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 11:35am
via iOS
A balanced shake:

Almond or soy (organic GMO free) milk
Greek yogurt (half a table spoon)
Blueberries
Oats
Protein
Creatine
Psyllium (half a tea spoon)
Ice

Blend, drink, wait for 20 mins... Hit it!

Have the same when done!!!
27 Jun
The first part sounds good, the rest sounds like straight coming out of a lab ;)
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 11:56am
via Android

Im a half marathon runner and thriathalon athlete and theres these little packets I always eat before I do any activities , its called gu and it gives you energy and really helps you keep going and I drink this hydration powder called skratch that really keeps you going through a long physical exertion! Drink and eat the gu packed about 30 min before you run and youll definitely be fine throughout whatever you do (:

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 12:57pm
via iOS
Lol it's just supplements meant to help you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51