Do I Really Need to Change My Diet?

3 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 3:20pm
via Android

This is my first day here but everywhere I look I see people saying exercise is only a fraction of good health and that you also need to switch up your diet. I am 5'10 and weigh 130 lbs. and even though this is the first time in my life starting to exercise I have a fast metabolism and am in pretty good shape. So if I'm not trying to lose weight and just want to get more muscle definition and strength, do I really need to change the way I eat?(as far as I'm concerned I have a healthy diet already, excluding the occasional pack of twizzlers and whatnot)

02 Jul
No i wouldn't say you NEED to change your diet. You could if you want to feel healthier but i think for you just focus on the exercise. The diet is obviously fine.
02 Jul
OK, thanks for replying.
03 Jul
Looks like u got it dialed in bro!!
1 Post
Jul 3, 2014 1:11am
via Android

If you're trying to build muscle and strength you need to change your diet up.   Body requires more fuel to build muscle.  Higher protein complex carbs etc. Not sure what your diet is now of course but if you are eating enough and often enough along w/heavy weights you will build muscle. :)

12 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 11:31am

take a supplement with good diet to build a muscle.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51