Can i promote my nutrition program here?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 10:52pm
via Android

Just curious if I can promote health/wellness program here?

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 11:02pm
via iOS
Well the rules says "the forums are not a trading post" so you can't try to sell stuff.
03 Jul
But you can promote products that you like :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 11:09pm
via Android

Thanks! I have started a great program a few months back and just wanted to share it with like minded people that would be interested. It's all good though :-)

03 Jul
I think you can share the program with us :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 12:38am
via Android

Okay, so yes it is one of the home based business deals but I am not trying to sell it to everyone. I just want to present it and if anyone is interested I can answer questions or find answers. It is a legit product line that works and the business end is set up very well for those that would like to make extra money while using the products themselves, getting results and sharing with others, if they choose to. I obviously chose that option since I love the products and they are treating me right. I myself have lost 76 lbs so far, the last 20 off with the help and simplicity of this system. I am by far NOT a pushy person. If it's for you, great, if not, totally cool. I am not on the convincing game by any means. I can only share my experience in hopes of having the chance to help others get started and support them along the way :-)

04 Jul
Plz share
04 Jul
It is a program called Isagenix. My site is www.marilynlynch.Isagenix.com The products are all natural, organic where possible. Protein shakes are denatured grass fed protein. I have experienced a 20 lb release, less anxiety, less stress, much improvement with my blood pressure, cholesterol. I am prediabetic and have had no issues. Although I didn't receive my current #'s from doc this week, they said I was doing very well :-) My support team is fantastic. Everyone is very supportive and the "up line" are always willing to help guide us when we need help! You can check out in depth...
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 1:13am
via Android

Thank you! That is awesome by the way! Congratulations!

04 Jul
Right back at you Marilyn :-) awesome work!
04 Jul
Thanks! Still figuring out this comment/reply thing lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51