Always hungry!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 4:14pm
via iOS
Since changing my life style to include a healthy diet and exercise i find that i get hungry so much more often throughout the day, usually every 2-3 hours. I always listen to my body so i eat and thankfully the weight has been coming off a little everyday. But does anyone else have this and did not have it before? Is it just an increased metabolism? Thanks for any replies
25 Jul
Fiber makes you feel fuller faster. Kik me @leilaskik
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 4:33pm
via Android

Yes I do now. It seems like I am always hungry. What I do is set up a time to eat for every meal and snack. I eat breakfast and mid morning I eat a snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, then I eat dinner, and then a protein drink after workout or a protein snack. It helps me be more discipline also with my weight loss.

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 4:36pm
via Android

same here Sam..i am also always hungry..:)..and always looking for food 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 4:38pm
via Android

I did once. That's because your diet isn't the right one. You should visit a nutritionist to get the right amount of proteins you need.

08 Jul
Hey Samantha, a good eating plan is to eat small and healthy snack every 3-4 hours during the day. Plan when you can eat and don't eat past 8:00pm because that is when your motabilism is slowing down in anticipation of going to bed. Eat your three meals a day plus healthy snacks every 3-4 hours in between meals and you should see a decrease in appetite!:)
08 Jul
Thanks Cody. :)
09 Jul
Lmao cody
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 7:18pm
via Android

No problem!:) Need anything just ask:)

20 Jul
I also need help with my eating plan....I had started working out then slacked for a couple of months, now I want to get back at it
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 10:30pm
via Android

Maybe you don't eat enough... Eating healthy doesn't mean starving yourself. Rember.

12 Jul
And eat carbs they give the most energy!
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 3:04am
via Android

This is also part of fittness ,When you feel hungry then eat something healthy food and don't Ignor it .

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 5:02pm
via Android

Hi Sammie.  I believe 'part' of it IS an increase in metabolism.

20 Jul
You're working out now, & doing so on a 'regular ' basis.
20 Jul
So that means you have more 'energy' now, which sometimes leads to a feeling of having to "replinish" more often.
20 Jul
Also, I believe Cody is correct as well. If you change your eating plan/schedule (as he said), I believe it will definitely make a difference. In fact, I'm going to also! ;-)
20 Jul
Make sure you're getting in quite a bit of lean proteins to keep you full longer. I know they have now debunked the 6 meals a day myth but I find being able to eat smaller meals throughout the day helps me from getting too hungry in between! Fruits and veggies work terrific for snacking between meals since they can fill you up without using all your allotted calories for the day! 
20 Jul
What He said! Lol
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 7:15pm
via iOS
Along the lines of metabolism, when you get more lean through hard work your body has more muscle and less fat. Muscle burns more calories at a pure resting rate than fat does.
As a result, your effective metabolism has increased and your body craves more calories. As long as your calories are lean proteins, fiber and other clean food, you'll continue to shape the lean body you have/want.
Good work, keep it up!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51