What to eat/drink after a workout?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 3:35am
via iOS
I'm starting to work out more this summer due to all of the free time on my hands, I'm in desperate need of burning some energy..

Any tips on what I should consume after a workout? What's your preferred post-workout routine? :)
10 Jul
Just watter and bannanas Good luck
10 Jul
Thank youu(:
10 Jul
Hello.If u want lost weight, dont eat about 1 hour aftet workout...
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 3:42am
via Android

Triple Chocolate protein shake with almond milk, peanut butter, and a banana does the body good! Mmmmm

10 Jul
Is this good for anyone or only if you're trying to gain muscle?
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 3:44am
via Android

If you are going for weight loss u can go..for oats boiled eggs and a cup of black coffee post wrkout..and during lunch you can go for brown rice...with vegies...and cereals...
In evng u can again take boiled eggs with a slice of brown bread and...a cup of black coffee
For dinner you can have either sprouts or salad..

If you want to boost your energy durinv workout...you can go for a cup of black coffee..befor you start you wrkout session

10 Jul
Thanks!! What about how to boost energy before/after a workout?
10 Jul
Can guys also use that diet
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 8:31am
via Android

Drink a cup of black coffee before workout..this will boost up ur energy...and you will be able to go for more reps then usual.

10 Jul
How bout tea?
11 Jul
Thank youuu
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 8:33am
via Android

To keep your metabolism high...throughout the day drink black coffee 2-3 times daily...and dheer guys can also follow this diet

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 2:20am
via Android

Yes it's just something healthy your body needs after killing it in the gym. You can use as a meal replacement, I usually make my shake 10-15 mins post workout then eat a meal an hour or so after that. Now the protein you use in your shake and of course how you workout out will be based on if your trying to only lose weight or only gain muscle and get big. Hope this all made sense lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51