Weight gain!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 7:57pm
via Android

Hi all! I'm seriously underweight can anyone tell me a good meal plan?

12 Jul
SAME HERE
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 10:12pm
via Android

Hey, I've had the same problem! What has worked for me is a high protein diet. You'll definitely want to hone in on protein before/after/during the workouts and continue that for a few months. You should see development around 3-4 weeks in and make sure you maintain eating 3 meals a day!

12 Jul
My current diet is 2 half-boiled egg whites, 2 glasses of milk meat at lunch and dinner with a bit of wheat. I'm not seeing much change tho... :/
12 Jul
Well you have to make sure the added protein doesn't interfere with your current consumption. Basically, you have 3 meals a day that, when combined, give you your regular "food pyramid" requirements. Then you add protein to supplement the meals focused around your workout time. Is that what you're talking about?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 10:29pm
via Android

Your reply does kind of satisfy my question. But tbh I'm the type of guy who can eat like a pig and still not gain weight. Was just wondering if people who fall under this category do gain weight somehow and if they do how so. Gotta go heavy on the meals I guess! Thanks!!

12 Jul
Yeah pretty much! Like I said, in the same boat here, and while it is extremely slow it'll happen. Pig out on protein, it's harder for the body to break down!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 13, 2014 6:18am
via Android

Eat a lot of carbs or yeast

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51