Dieting and loosing weight.. Do it or not do it... Explained..

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 9:13am
via Android

Everyone who have thought of loosing fat have certainly thought of dieting... But to do or not to do? is the real question...... Let us see here what happens when u diet and how much is its effect on the body...
Its very good that you have started thinking of loosing weight...now let us see what does the body do normaly... Its been 4 hours at work you have had ur breakfast at home.. And now u are feeling that urge to eat something.. This urge comes from our hunger centre in the brain... Now U went to the canteen and ate a burger.. And u feel satisfied.. And goes back to ur work...... This would be a daily routine in a normal eating person..... Now let us discuss the same scenario when u are dieting.... U woke up morning thinking u would be dieting today... U didn't take the breakfast thinking it could add up in the calories.... It has been 4 hours at work u were feeling hungry since breakfast... Ur mind commands u..."go and eat something u fool".... But no... you want to loose ur fat....and u tell ur mind-"no i am not gonna listen to u now".... Mind says "ok whatever.. I will use some of the stored glycogen in the body...".... Its night u are happy u didn't eat anything the whole day.. Next morning.. U are feeling tired... But u say to urself "yesterday i ate nothing and today at work i will reward myself with food only for one time".. So its been 4 hours at work u are feeling very happy from ur commitment.. U go to canteen and u ate 4 burgers 3 cokes and 1 large pizza.. And u say to urself "aahhh thats my reward"......... And the whole dieting plan goes under that reward... What did actually happened here.. Did u grew a larger stomach in a day.... No.... The answer lies in ur brain.. Look when u suddenly stops eating for a long time.. Ur brain interpret it as a crisis... A crisis that body will die without energy.. There is a "baseline of satisfaction".. ie. Baseline upto which a person feels satisfied after eating... And what the mind does in this crisis is that it raise that baseline of satisfaction....and what happens is that.. when you eat the next time... U will feel satisfied at the raised baseline... Ie. U will end up eating more than u actually need everytime u have ur food.. .. Lending urself into more obesity each time u eat.... Now what to do for preventing this... See the next comment...

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 9:24am
via Android

Continued with the first comment................... So what to do to prevent the baseline to increase... FOOL YOUR BRAIN...  Yes this is possible...  Fool ur brain that u have eaten good amount of food and u are now satisfied with it...  Eat food free from calories, rich in proteins,  rich in other minerals and essential amino acids..... There will be less calories intake but ur brain will now be in a belief that it is satisfied... So now u understood.. Eat with intervals...  Eat food less in calories and  high in proteins and essential minerals.....  And not to forget..  Exercise is must while u diet...  Or you will end up with that loose skin over ur body after loss of fat...........  Hope i have explained everything to u...  For any questions  do ask me here.....  For more updates...  Follow me...  :)

23 Jul
Where can i find those proteins, mineral and amino acids?
23 Jul
Easy Indian diet plan ?
23 Jul
Snehal i am doing a little research on the topic... Will post in one or two days.
23 Jul
And ivan.. You have to do a little bit of research urself on the internet or ask ur doctor.. Its different food and different eating pattern in different countries... :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51