Advice needed

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

I work at a grocery store which means im surrounded by junk food all day. Is there anything i can do to stop all of the temptation and are there any healthy snack choices besides nuts?

23 Jul
I had the same problem working in a grocery store. Don't bring any money with you. If you don't have the option to buy food, the temptation will eventually go away.
24 Jul
Thanx for the advice but i dont think that will work for me im co owner of the store.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 8:39pm
via Android

Eat healthy food, and discipline whenever you crave junk food.

23 Jul
Thats easier said than done
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 5:07am
via Android

Find delicious healthy alternatives. Instead of candy bars, grab a fruit and nut bar, granola bar, etc. Instead of sweets eat plenty of fruit, maybe with yogurt, or peanut butter. Make a smoothie; add supplements to it for an added boost--whey protein, chia seeds, hemp seeds, vegetables, etc. Its really delicious! And kicks those bad cravings and temptations.

24 Jul
But* lol my bad
24 Jul
Nut * dammit
24 Jul
I know how you feel,i work at a fast food chain. I would bring something healthy from home or you have fruit and protein bars.
24 Jul
Tropical fruit salad should do the trick.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 5:28am
via Android

Thanx for your advice. I will definitely try those alternatives. :)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 5:39am
via Android

Since u co-owner, how about u nd ur partner sell healthy alternatives too, nd u can be one of ur own best custommers.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51