Late night healthy snack

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 2, 2014 3:09am
via Android

So the time is 2305 and I went for a run after dinner. Now I feel so hungry. I need something in my stomach so not to grow a hole in there. Suggestions anyone? I decided to have a mixed greens and spinich salad and I have this superior greens detox drink mix (tastes really good). I've decided now is a good time to start adding it back to my regimen.

02 Aug
Did some research and there are recommendations that a banana or apple are good. Banana was a better choice because the potassium helps you sleep better.
02 Aug
Brown bread toast with peanut butter!
03 Aug
Thanks Matt. Bread is not a staple in my cupboard though : /
04 Aug
String cheese for me lol
07 Aug
Well whatever you eat you should drink lukewarm lime water it melts fat from whatever you eat. Because after 6.pm whatever u eat turns to fat
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Aug 2, 2014 3:17am
via Android

Any special k products is really wonderful for a snack anytime, especially late at night. Super good :)

02 Aug
Thanks. How is the sugar content? I was so tempted to have some avacado but I closed my eyes.
03 Aug
Sadly they fail on sugar/salt content - actually pretty bad on that score :(
03 Aug
David, any recommendations? Thanks for posting.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 12:11am
via Android

Always find mixed nuts to be a great choice! The health benefits in almonds and cashews are great for your body on helping you recover after a workout!

07 Aug
Thanks Cameron
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 1:26am
via Android

Whole wheat toast and peanut butter. And Special K Cereal or Fruits. Or just eating mixed nuts : almonds cashew pecans etc. Detox water

07 Aug
Like the detox water and mixed nuts. Thanks for the suggestions.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 7:59pm
via Android

Fruit!!

07 Aug
Thanks JD. I try to avoid fruits after 1900 because I still need to shed some fat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51