Herbal life?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 3, 2014 1:19pm
via Android

I was thinking doing herbal life doing the workouts and shakes ..does that stuff really work? Help

04 Aug
I have started a weight management program through Herbalife. Many people judge it because they don't know how it really works. It's not a magic potion that will make you lose weight. But it does work ! Herbalife has so many different products that it offers which include protein, vitamins, energy boosters, metabolism boosters, antioxidants , and even snacks! And so many others I can go on. But it all depends on what goal you are trying to accomplish . Some people may want to lose weight, gain weight or stay the same weight and just lose inches. Also what...
04 Aug
I'm about to message u
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 3:30pm
via iOS
I have started a weight management program through Herbalife. Many people judge it because they don't know how it really works. It's not a magic potion that will make you lose weight. But it works. 
Herbalife has so many different products that it offers which include protein, vitamins, energy boosters, metabolism boosters, antioxidants , and even snacks! And so many others I can go on. But it all depends on what goal you are trying to accomplish . Some people may want to lose weight, gain weight or stay the same weight and just lose inches. Also what I love about it is that everything tastes great, none of that awful tasting protein shakes . And the snacks of course are delicious . There's also a few Herbalife sport supplement/ shakes which are ... Healthy meal for athletes, rebuild endurance glycogen replacement and muscle recovery, rebuild strength, and a few others that assist in rebuilding of muscles or reduce the inflammation of muscle after exercise ... If anyone is interested feel free to message me for more information! I also have a healthy daily menu that includes breakfast lunch and dinner with all the ingredients necessary to prepare the meals !
My husband and I both use this and it's very useful specially when we don't have time to make breakfast or lunch ! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51