Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 11, 2014 3:40am
via Android

What can I do to gain weight quickly?

11 Aug
You drink weight gainer.
11 Aug
You have to eat lots if foods that are high in calories and preferably good calories that will stick to you like peanut butter is a great food for gaining weight for those reasons, but would not be bc even though some are high in calories, your body will burn it up fast because it's just sugar which translates for those of us with high metabolisms into energy rushes and not much more. Avocado is another good one. I put those two on everything (avocado and peanut butter) and I have gained weight. Also count your calories and eat eat...
11 Aug
I meant to write, "BUT CANDY WOULD NOT BE A GOOD CHOICE" despite some of them being high in calories
11 Aug
Thanks for your answers!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 1:12pm
via iOS
Eat a bunch of junk food, and don't exercise, easy lol
Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 9:51pm
via Android

I listened to some of the best advice for putting on weight and it was go to the store buy peanut butter jelly and a loaf of bread. And what pbj all day long lol and lift weights as often as u can

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 10:00pm
via Android

Carbs+protein+lift heavy = size gains

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 6:58pm
via Android

Gaining weight healthily would require you to up the number of calories you're eating (mostly deriving from good fats and protein)and weight training.
You can either gain muscle weight (which is what I just gave u advice to)  or fat weight which in that case you will not look anything but fat.

Every body is different and if you're naturally thin don't try to gain fat it won't look normal and you won't feel like normal(you won't be healthy or feel healthy or happy or energetic) . If you're trying to tone up and therefore weighing more than go for it and good luckk

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51