50 pounds in 4months

3 posts | Original | Recent
Aug 12, 2014 4:52am
via Android

Is it possible to lose 50 pounds in 4 months

140 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 7:14am
via Android

Yes it is! Its healthy to loose the weight slowly while gaining muscle. It depends on how old you are and what you weigh to start. You should workout 4 to 5 days a week on here for 30mins to an hour at a time. You can also calculate the calorie intake you need by using an online calculator. I'll try to find one. It will be the calorie intake you need to maintain your weight. You should decrease this by 500 a day. Make sure your fats are from foods like avocados nuts and sometimes olive oil. Eat plenty of fat free yogurt (greek has the most protein) also chicken and eggs. Eat bananas and berries. Also the frozen steamed vegetables in a bag are good to have around to go with dinner. Fatfree pita bread and whole grain breads and pastas are ok to have once or twice a day just make sure you estimate your servings accurately. In a few weeks once your muscles are toned you should add jogging a few times a week. This will help you loose  about 1.5 to 2 lbs a week. I lost 18 pounds in the last 2 and a half months. The most important thing is not to give up! Even if you cheat and eat something bad or miss a few workouts you will still see results if you keep trying :)

12 Aug
Thank you I will do that
168 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51