Healthy eating dilema

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 10:17pm
via Android

Does any one have suggestions on quick and healthy ideas for breakfast and lunch. I've been doing the meal replacement shakes, which I'm totally good with, (it works) but at some point I'm gonna need to eat real food. What have y'all been eating?

26 Aug
Porridge, the breakfast of champions! Can get creative with it and add things like: flaked almonds, banana, blueberries, raisins and so on. It's great as it keeps you full for a number of hours and stops you snacking between breakfast and your next meal. Can never go wrong with poached eggs as well ( on multi grain or wholemeal bread).
29 Aug
I call mine oatmeal :)
70 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 1:08am
via Android

Try a combination of some of these...

Oats, fresh fruit, greek yoghurt, nuts and dried fruits, wholegrain cereals, other healthy cereals, wholemeal toast with healthy topping.

2 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 6:46pm
Cool thanks, both those ideas sound fits and doable.
9 Posts
Aug 29, 2014 10:14pm
via Android

I eat 3 scrambled eggs I whole and 2 egg whites and a packet of instant  hominy grits. I like to scramble the eggs before I go to work and put them in a container. I make the hominy grits at work and pour them over the eggs.

30 Aug
Whole wheat wrap, feta cheese, scrambled egg and some turkey. It tastes good and gives you some energy for the day.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51