Eat before workout?

4 posts | Original | Recent
Aug 30, 2014 7:07am
via Android

What kind of diet is best before going to gym. I feel drained out very fast if I had nothing before gym.

30 Aug
Eat anything 1_2 h before gym then eat a banana 20 min before going to gym. In banana is lots lots of energy
30 Aug
Eat 2-3 eggs after gym. In egg is lots and f protoin. U can drink egg too Hehe I do it ;)
731 Posts
Aug 30, 2014 7:41am
via iOS
It's different for everyone. I know a lot of people like to have a shake of some kind an hour or so before they go to the gym. Something that doesn't sit to heavy. If you want something right before your workout a banana or some fruit May be a good choice. 
Some people However can eat a whole meal and Then go workout without any problems at all. So you really have to try it out for yourself and see what gives you the best workout :)
1 Post
Aug 30, 2014 11:59am
via Android

Before doing gym try to eat 1-2 apples. U will see the results urself

821 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 1:12am
via Android

Man where to start hehe.. I think it's best if u read this article. But if I had to sum up my preworkout meal is 1 hour before I eat complex carbs like fruit yogurts and whole grain toast. Along with a protein shake of course. But I recommend reading this article hope this helps.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51