Craving junk food

2 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 8:47pm
via iOS
I'm trying my best to eat clean. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. But no matter what I always crave sweets; mostly pastries. Anybody have any advice for me?
04 Sep
If you like pastries, perhaps you could replace them with fresh whole strawberries dipped in cream cheese. There's plenty of sweetness in fruits, so if it's the sugary taste you're craving, that would be a good substitute. Grab a handful of walnuts or almonds when you're feeling a craving coming on. The fats found in nuts will satisfy you. I actually grab about five or six pita chips and spread a thin layer of strawberry jelly on them when I'm craving a sweet treat. This might be a great alternative to your pastry craving. Hope that helps (:
04 Sep
Try having something sweetish but healthy! Sometimes when I crave bad food, I have a table spoon of natural peanut butter, helps me with my craving and the health benefits in peanut butter are really good :-)
04 Sep
Frozen grapes, dip strawberries in yogurt and freeze them briefly, lightly fry bananas and sprinkle cinnamon over them then drizzle on some honey, get creative :)
Sep 5, 2014 1:16am
via Android

I think you should put that crave down deep if you r craving for sweets drink water flavored water maybe that will help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51