Need help with supplements

6 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Sep 6, 2014 2:07am
via Android

Hey everyone! Im not but i kinda lost motivation over the past year to workout like i used to. Im trying to start the right way and am trying to do se research on what supplements are best for weight lifting, and what are good supplements just to take for everyday health. If anyone can provide some insight that'd be great! Thanks in advanced!

06 Sep
Vitamin B12 is fittingly known as the energy vitamin, and your body requires it for a number of vital functions. Among them: energy production, blood formation, DNA synthesis, and myelin formation. Myelin is insulation that protects your nerve endings and allows them to communicate with one another.If you know or suspect you're vitamin B12 deficient, you're not alone. Recent studies from the U.S. Framingham trial show one in four adults in the United States are deficient in this vitally important nutrient, and nearly half the population has suboptimal blood levels. Also good to gain that needed motivation to get back on track!!...
23 Posts
Sep 6, 2014 8:31am
via Android

Whey protein is one of the best if you're trying to gain muscle. I would also recommend eating more foods like almonds, cashew nuts, watermelon and blueberries as casual snacks. The nuts especially will help you in building muscle!

168 Posts
Sep 7, 2014 9:03pm
via Android

A multi vitamin pill.

For building muscle just stick with protein.

07 Sep
To get motivated and energized try taking a preworkout, I highly recommend stimul 8
1 Post
Sep 8, 2014 12:32am
via Android

I take a multivitamin and a super b supplement every day for energy. Whey is best for building muscle. I personally don't use it, but my brother does and he has seen amazing results. He has nearly 0 body fat (naturally skinny), so he has gained so much in muscle.

168 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 12:38am
via Android

I really don't believe in pills for motivation. Motivation should come from within.

There is a certain point in your "workout lifespan" which is the deciding factor to either continue the same path or give up. The sad part is that not everyone can do it .

29 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 1:24am
via Android

1) multi vitamin
2) fish oil
3) whey protein if you are trying to build some muscle
Everything else is a waste really,  a good diet with a multi vitamin is more than enough for most people.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51