Sep 9, 2014 11:27am
via Android

Anything that can help my chocolate addiction?a

09 Sep
Nice name
09 Sep
Put yourself off chocolate...see it for what it is gunk
09 Sep
Thanks guys i would definitly keep it in mind.
09 Sep
Do you drink coffee?
09 Sep
I like dark chocolate almond milk when I get a chocolate craving. Its so good!
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

It could be that you're lacking magnesium. Chocolate contains a lot of it so your body is craving it. Try eating other foods high in magnesium and/or take magnesium supplements.

Another tip is just don't buy it, if you don't have sweets laying around the house you have no way to eat it :p

Head_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 6:33pm
via Android

I wasn't able to give it up completely, but these days it's dark chocolate for me - the darkest I can find. (My favorite is I think just shy of 90% dark and dairy free).  It takes much less to satisfy the craving, and I don't keep it in the house. Needing to make a special trip for it will tell you how badly you really want it. Most of the time-not enough to go out and get it, but as an occassional treat, high quality dark chocolate isn't unhealthy, so I don't try to cut it out anymore.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 8:57pm
via iOS
Completely agree with Shel. Dark chocolate is fine in moderation. It actually has inherent good qualities like anti-oxidants. 
Treat yourself one or twice a week after a workout. Just break off a piece or two and you'll feel that you earned it. Your body needs a little bit of sugar anyway after tough workouts.
Good luck!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51