Need help

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 25, 2014 6:44am
via Android

Need help I need to lose 60 pounds or I won't live to much longer ....need support

25 Sep
Like what you mean won't live ?
25 Sep
Start your work out today and let's compete and help each other to motivate
25 Sep
This is a good place for help & support. Walking is always a great start. Keep us posted on your health as well.
03 Oct
I'm here to help if you need it.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 25, 2014 8:34am
via Android

Just start walks to begin with than we will gradually move to strenuous exercise will be with you just take a start

26 Sep
I second this.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 25, 2014 11:36am
via Android

I need to lose 70 lbs I gained while being on medications steroids..now the docs want me to lose them hmmmm it's very hard ! I need support , motivation maybe a workout partner :( , this situation has me real depressed

25 Sep
You can do this...i have 100 lbs to loose...choose to do something i have started with multiple short exercises throughout day...walking is good yet stretching, yoga are
25 Sep
Giod as well
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 25, 2014 11:50am
via Android

Thank you ..this morning was my first day in gym ...now I need a good workout guide ..i feel like I am all over the place

03 Oct
Checking in on ya... How's it going?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 25, 2014 11:58am
via Android

I have about 85 to re lose..however u got this. We got this. U may be sore but as long as it soreness u will b fine..when u get up tomorrow don't let that stop u..Get up in work through it..also what I do is schedule a target area to work on everyday. So like today is Cardio but yesterday was abs, arms n pilates

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 2:13am
via Android

I got the exact same problem.  Psych dr had me on a cocktail of 7 different things and i shot up 60+ lbs. :( Now I'm lost.. can't seem to lose more than 15 of it.

Nothing works.

01 Oct
It will work..patience and remain positive...negativity will slow down or stop weight loss...we speak what we believe and then act on it..if we are positive,believe and do what we believe we accomplish what we want...we are not what we eat but what we believe..i am positive we will all lose weight and become who we want to be :-)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 11:26am
via Android

If you want an explanation on how losing weight really works, send me a message. I have a guide for nutrition and fitness. :) check out my posts

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 12:46pm

It's going great I been working out every day ....Thank you for checking on me

03 Oct
Awesome... keep up the great work
04 Oct
I know motivation is the hardiest thing to hold on to but by surrounding yourself with like minded people you will be able to reach her goal. You're already on your way. You got this girl!
04 Oct
Preach it Ayainna :-) So true....!!!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 4, 2014 7:31pm

Well it's hard to find someone if you are alone lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51