Gains Gains Gains

1 post | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Sep 26, 2014 1:57pm
via iOS
Going grocery shopping today and I need to buy different foods that will help me gain muscle and maintain weight. I usually always end up with the same stuff such as salmon, tuna, chicken, lean beef, eggs, nuts, spinach, veggies, fruits...  but I have never talked to a certified nutritionist about my diet before so I'm kinda just trying to learn as I go on how to incorporate meals & portion size..
 If any of you have any new suggestions for me, I would really appreciate it . thanks everyone !! 
26 Sep
Every work out and meal should b balanced somewhat. Any diets that have lots of meats and vegetables is good. That builds strong muscles groups and still having good heart health. Yes, carbs and fats are bad but our bodies still need them.Everyone is different but it has worked for me for years. Glad I could help. :) hit me up if got any more questions.
26 Sep
Awesome advise Joseph thank you much !!!
26 Sep
If you're having trouble gaining weight you may try taking some protein to supplement your diet. You should be taking between 0.08×bodyweight-1.5×bodyweight grams of protein a day. Example of you weigh 100 lbs then you should take 80-150 grams a day. It'll work, guaranteed. Taking 1.5×BW will make you gain fast. Break it up into 3 servings a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
27 Sep
Dion r nailed it. You should start there and adjust what you see fit from then on.
27 Sep
Beans and quinoa.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51