Eat majority healthy but sometimes snack on chips

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 11:16am
via iOS
I eat healthy breakfast lunch and dinner everyday I'm try to lose weight and get a six pack and tone up but i always snack on a small bag of chips everyday I don't drink soda cause I'm doing the healthy thing but I just keep eating chips between meals can someone find a tasty healthy alternative snack I used to eat carrots and still do but carrots are getting boring in my mouth I'm also doing pretty good with the diet and working out 4-5 days a week so please help I really want to get this body
27 Sep
I love munching fo sho, try the pepperidge farm baked cuits sweet crisps, they are pretty read and only 90 Cal for 20! I really like the chocolate ones but they come in all sorts! Don't beat yourself up over enjoying some chips in between meals, find out your tdee and stick with it, you can totally treat yourself! Hell today I ate a 1000 Cal burrito and loved every moment of it, its all about moderation mate. : ) good luck and stay up!
27 Sep
Rad**
27 Sep
It's a salty fix...if you must have them try baked versions or make your own at home. I'm sure you could Google some ideas. You could also try almonds, beef jerkey, or something else you enjoy
27 Sep
Oh hell yeah Anthony almonds kick ass, never considered beef jerky though, now ima check that out myself as well. Happy trails!
27 Sep
Yeah Nick, high protein and such a variety of flavors!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 5:52pm
via Android

I have the same problem.. dam hot cheetos. Lately I've been bring fiber one cereal in a bag to work. That's been satisfying my urges for stuff like chips.

28 Sep
Hot Cheetos are the best lml but I'll try the fiber one and kelloggs snacks to stop eating chips
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 28, 2014 5:32am
via Android

I would just stick with what your doing.. A small bag of chips isn't going to wreck anything.   Overly strict diets often fail and I don't really believe in them.  Consistency is more important in my opinion.  Good luck!

28 Sep
The small bags of chips isn't going to hurt all that much. If anything make sure you eat chips that do not have trans fat, those are the worst. Losing weight should never be anyones real goal, losing fat is. By building muscle and losing fat you will look slimmer but possibly weigh more since muscle is more dense. If you have no interest in building muscle but just lose fat. Try to do the same weight while lifting and eat at a calorie deficit. When working out you are tricking your body into thinking it needs your muscles will...
28 Sep
Since the chips I eat have varieties of different kinds of chips I always take the one that has less calories which is 150 calories I think but I'll try to look at trans fat is there a certain amount of it that chips have that I shouldn't eat it
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Sep 28, 2014 3:19pm
via Android

Chex mix! :)

28 Sep
The original kind or the other flavors
28 Sep
Either one just not the sweet sugary ones I have the regular or the cheddar but not every day. Its better though they have less fat
Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 14, 2014 8:49pm
via iOS
Pirate's Booty! It's really similar to white cheddar cheese doodles, but you can eat 1/4 of the bag (normal size chip bag) and it's only 130 cal. All natural, baked, gluten free. Super yummy!
14 Oct
No trans fat either.
14 Oct
Pirates booty is good. I buy it for my son.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51