Cabbage Soup Diet??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

Anybody try the Cabbage Soup diet along with working out and lost weight?? If so how much in what time period. Thanks.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 10:06pm
via iOS
Any liquid diet should not be run for more Then a maximum of 7 days as your intestines will degenerate. Such a diet is not recommended unless you have a special event to which you have to be at a curtain weight as you will most likely regain all, or most of your weight withing a few weeks of finishing the diet.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 1:43am
via Android

Fad diets are a waste of time...

Calorie deficit and exercise is all that's needed.

Low fat is good for the heart plenty of water helps and sleep does wonders.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 2:32am
via Android

It sucks. Your going to be headed to the bathroom constantly. Your basically flushing everything out. I attempted it. And threw that out the window and you have to make sure your drinking alot of water so you dont get dehydrated. Its a quick 10lb lost. But more water weight. And yes youll most likely gain back

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 7:09am
via iOS
I've tried it a few times and I actually love the soup lol. I liked having something to eat all the time that could fill me up and I wouldn't have regrets. Yea it's for 7 days so take time off and start it back if you want. It all depends on you just listen to your body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51