Cabbage Soup Diet??

5 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

Anybody try the Cabbage Soup diet along with working out and lost weight?? If so how much in what time period. Thanks.

731 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 10:06pm
via iOS
Any liquid diet should not be run for more Then a maximum of 7 days as your intestines will degenerate. Such a diet is not recommended unless you have a special event to which you have to be at a curtain weight as you will most likely regain all, or most of your weight withing a few weeks of finishing the diet.
385 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 1:43am
via Android

Fad diets are a waste of time...

Calorie deficit and exercise is all that's needed.

Low fat is good for the heart plenty of water helps and sleep does wonders.

40 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 2:32am
via Android

It sucks. Your going to be headed to the bathroom constantly. Your basically flushing everything out. I attempted it. And threw that out the window and you have to make sure your drinking alot of water so you dont get dehydrated. Its a quick 10lb lost. But more water weight. And yes youll most likely gain back

17 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 7:09am
via iOS
I've tried it a few times and I actually love the soup lol. I liked having something to eat all the time that could fill me up and I wouldn't have regrets. Yea it's for 7 days so take time off and start it back if you want. It all depends on you just listen to your body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51