Hey folks, being in fitness for two years now and nutrition for one; I want to share the meals I have made for myself! I do have digestion issues so most of it Is only veggies and protein. (Non Dairy Products). I am lactose intolerant. Can't digest some whey products. Love certain carbs and others my stomach hates. Just want to share to give off ideas :). I wasn't looking to lose weight, but more get my intake on what my body can handle. All these meals are very delish. I am pretty wise on how to eat and what to eat now. If anyone needs help please message me.
· I have tried the banana with 2 eggs to substitute for pancake batter. Easy to make just use non sticking cooking sprays.
· Chicken cooked with broccoli and onions. Topped with some cottage cheese.
· I in aluminum foil; grilled a sweet potato, two chicken breast, and broccoli.
· Two Leafs of Lettuce, chicken breast, cactus mixed with pico de gallo (onion, tomatoes, cilantro)
· Strawberries and cottage cheese
· Chicken breast, Sweet potato, with black beans.
· Ground turkey, black beans, Brussels sprouts, and carrots (steamed)
· Spinach, Tuna, Cucumbers, Lemon and Sunflower seeds with avocado
· Ground Turkey with asparagus with a protein shake.
· Chicken, Asparagus, mushrooms, and black beans.
· Bananas, cucumbers, and celery with almond butter and sunflower seeds.
· Brown rice, spinach, chicken and peppers.
· Lettuce Wraps with shrimp, tomatoes, avocado, onions, and cactus.
· 2-4 Hardboiled eggs with blackberries
· Teas are also Great to go with meals
Thank you :)